Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Insert Stall Technique Here

Um...I'm still working on the table today, so instead of giving you another picture of an unfinished table... here instead is a great idea from Jennifer of Life,  Crafts and Whatever. She's hosting a weekly Highs and Lows party. I have to give credit to Michelle at The Lazy Novice Crafter for introducing me to Jennifer - Michelle is a fun read and I stalk read her blog regularly :)

Lows of the week:

Honestly, it's been a fab week and the only thing bad that happened was my hostas were slightly run over this morning.

The perpetrator has been spoken to.

Highs of the week:

Am having the most fun working on my projects, and teasing you with progress reports :)
Got a slight sunburn - this really is a high as it's been a horribly cold and rainy spring so far.
Sold 12 of 14 things on eBay (this could also be a low if I figure in all the work that went into it - I really don't care for selling there.)
Sold another thing on Etsy.
Saw my mom for Mother's Day.
12th wedding anniversary was on the 10th - Best Thing of the Week by far!

The hubs, Frank, Mom, and me

All right, no more stalling - back to work on the table!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a great pic! I'd say your week was pretty good!

    Thanks for linking up, I'm off to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks! I don't think it counts as stalking if we stalk each other, right?

    Happy anniversary! And I totally get what you're saying about ebay...it's always so much work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...